Thursday, August 21, 2008

My New Favorite Big-Kid Cup


I bought a two-pack of these yesterday at Walmart (my home away from home). Kind of sad on my part to call Walmart my home away from home. It would probably make me feel better if my home away from home was, say, Neiman's or something like that. But you've got to play with the cards you are dealt, and I was dealt Walmart cards - heh! That sounds so bad, doesn't it? I think I'm happier being dealt Walmart cards - makes me more humble.

So let me get off that soapbox a minute and step onto this other one. These cups are three pieces: the lid, the cup, and the valve. The valve is very easy to insert and very, very easy to remove. The cup seems large. I don't have to fill Shorty's cup as much as I normally do. Seems to keep the liquid inside pretty cold. I think I paid close to $7 to for a package of two. And, hey, they're BPA free. What more could you ask for?

No comments: