Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Speaking of Cheap Kids' Clothes...

I have to say I was a little skeptic when I ordered Shorty Rooster a "special occasion" dress and an outfit from this place because, frankly, their website is not the greatest. I ordered this dress off their website for $24.95.



Here's how it's pictured on their website:

This picture does not do this dress justice.

I also ordered an outfit for $2.88 - pants and a long-sleeved shirt. The brand is Simply Basic which I think is like K-Mart or Wal-Mart or something, but for $2.88, it's more than worth it.

I received a phone call from Magic Kids USA the day after I made my order. It seems I forgot to put the size I wanted to order in the outfit.

So for cheap, good-quality clothes, and great customer service and fast shipping, visit Magic Kids USA.
Magic Kids USA Online Store Cart, The Magic of buying quality kids clothing

No comments: