Thursday, August 28, 2008

Things I Love Thursday - Episode 1


Over at The Diaper Diaries, they have a deal called Things I Love Thursday. And by deal, I think it's called maybe a meme or something like that. Sorry. I've been blogging for over a year now, but still not sure what everything is called.

Anyway, here's one of the many, many, many, many, many things I love.

This is Maddie's kitchen that my in-laws got her for her birthday last year. They bought it at Target. She absolutely adores it. And if it makes her happy, it makes me very happy.

4 comments:

thediaperdiaries said...

That is so cute!! Do you know who makes it?

ames said...

I saw that at Target and was totally playing with it in the aisle! I especially like the oven knobs.

Shynea said...

That is the cutest kitchen set ever. I have to say that this is way better then any kitchen set I had growing up. I can only imagine the hours of play that that thing gets.

Take care.

I Am Nacho Mama said...

It's made by Play Wonder, but I don't think Target sells them anymore.

Ames, you are too funny!

I am totally embarrassed at how dusty it is. I just clicked the picture to enlarge it and about hid under my desk in shame!

It's been pretty sturdy. Maddie ripped the door off the microwave, but hubby was able to glue it back on somehow.

Shynea, you were lucky. The only kitchen I had to play in when I was little was the real kitchen!