Sunday, August 17, 2008

Welcome To I Am Nacho Mama

Hi y'all. You might know me as Shelley or Half-Redneck from Shelley's Snippets. I thought I'd try my hand at a new blog that focuses on products for kids and weary mothers and/or weary fathers. I know, I know there's 50,000 million other blogs out there that focus on the same thing. How will mine be different? I have no idea, but I'm going to give it a shot.

I'll be writing honest reviews about some products I've tried since our daughter was born back in October of 2005. These are all products we've purchased (unless someone wants to send me something to try and write a review about - hint, hint). I'm also going to try to focus on fun things to do with your little shorties, link to neat websites, cool products - you get my drift.

So strap yourself down and hold on, it's going to be a heckuva ride.

No comments: