Monday, September 1, 2008

A Labor Meme For Labor Day

Rocks In My Dryer is hosting a Labor Day meme - but instead of actual manual labor - we're talking about real labor - when you gave birth to your child. To me having a child is manual labor and I think most people would agree with me.

I had it pretty easy though.

How long were your labors?
Never went into labor.

How did you know you were in labor?
See question above.

Where did you deliver?
Hospital

Drugs?
Spinal block and Petocin

C-section?
Yes, a planned one at that

Who delivered?
My doctor - took him a while to get her out - felt like I was on the log ride at Six Flags. Also took a good 5-10 seconds for her to breathe - scared me to death.

2 comments:

Kama said...

Sounds like an interesting C-section. Thanks for sharing! I am due in less than 4 weeks and have had fun reading all these stories thanks to RIMD. My friends are leaving advice for me on our blog this week if you'd like to stop by and share some words of wisdom! :)

I Am Nacho Mama said...

Ohhh, I feel for you. I don't know if I have any words of wisdom, but I'll sure try!