Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Maddie's Pick - Take 2

We got a ton of books last week at the library, so I'm going to break it up in three different batches.

First Batch:
These are listed in order of her liking. She liked Goldilocks and the Three Bears the best.
Goldilocks and the Three Bears by Carolyn Buehner & Mark Buehner
It Looked Like Spilt Milk by Charles G. Shaw
Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion
Olivia by Ian Falconer
Super-Completely and Totally the Messiest by Judith Viorst

Second Batch:

Her favorite to least favorite:
Pinkalicious by Victoria and Elizabeth Kann
What Aunts Do Best by Laura Numeroff
If You Give A Mouse A Cookie by Laura Joffe Numeroff
What Do You Do With a Tail Like This? by Steve Jenkins and Robin Page

Third Batch:

Favorite to least favorite:
Fancy Nancy Bonjour, Butterfly by Jane O'Connor
The Tall Book of Nursery Tales illustrated by Aleksey & Olga Ivanov
We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury
Millions of Cats by Wanda Ga'g
There's A Nightmare In My Closet by Mercer Mayer
Brian & Bob (The Tale of Two Guinea Pigs) by Georgie Ripper

Maddie's all-time favorite out of all three batches is definitely Pinkalicious.

3 comments:

richies said...

My granddaughter will be 3 in October. She love to be read to. Looks like i may have some recommendations. Thanks

I Am Nacho Mama said...

Oh, that's great. Even though all little girls' tastes are different, I can't imagine a little girl not liking Pinkalicious. It's too cute.

Noticed you were in Mena - I have family there. Also have family in Morrilton. I adore Mena. It's so beautiful. I remember back when they only had two motels - way before the Limetree.

Martha said...

I think I would like Pinkalicious just because of the title.
It's wonderful that she loves books so much. No wonder she is so smart.