Monday, September 29, 2008

Sleeping Angel Photo Contest

One of my favorite blogs, 5 Minutes For Mom, along with Home & Bedroom Furniture is giving away a bedroom furniture set. If we won, I would choose the Lily Rose pattern. (Actually I think I just changed my mind - I might choose the Summer Breeze Set in a color other than blue - but I'm not going to be too picky!!)

All you've got to do is post a picture of your little one sleeping. I know I've posted this picture before, but I love it so much, I'm going to post it again.


Why don't you give it a shot too? Just click here: Win a New Bedroom Set for Your Sleeping Angel

6 comments:

richies said...

Such a cute picture. Well worth posting again

Momof3 said...

Such a sweet picture

Rachel said...

TOO adorable!

Brimful Curiosities said...

That looks like a great place for a nap. Love the quilt...but the sweetie on it is even more precious.

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

I wanted you to know that you are a finalist in our Sleeping Angel Photo Contest. Congrats. :-)

I Am Nacho Mama said...

That is AWESOME!!