Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sorry No Posts Lately

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. We're going through a rough patch right now that hopefully will have a good outcome. I'm not a religious person, but I've left it up to God - given him my worries and am hoping for the best, but realize that might not happen. I just hope he gives me the strength to get through this, no matter the outcome. It has to do with my pregnancy. Either my dates are off or I'm in the middle of a miscarriage. I'm not usually one to ask for anything, but I sure could use your prayers. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks for thinking of us.

3 comments:

richies said...

I believe in prayer, and in putting my life in God's hands. I will be praying for you during this difficult time.

I Am Nacho Mama said...

Thank you so much, Richies.

Lisa said...

I just came over from 5 minutes for mom, and wanted to comment and say I hope everything is fine. I'm sorry.