Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Little Weather Buddy

This is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Such a great idea.

From My Little Weather Buddy website:

Simply stick it on the window and eliminate the power struggle!

Have my little weatherbuddy show'em what to wear! Studies show self motivated children stay focused longer and complete tasks more quickly! my little weatherbuddy combines simple visuals and a little MAGIC to motivate children to make dressing FUN & EASY! It's pretty simple, my little weatherbuddy offers a unique means of teaching your child this important self-help skill, increasing their SELF ESTEEM a little each day! (It saves time too!)

You can order one for girls or one for boys. Only costs $9.95. Go here to order.

1 comment:

Jill Scott said...

This is so cool. I have got to get my hands on one of these things. Thanks for sharing.