Monday, December 1, 2008

Disney On Ice


We went to Disney On Ice this weekend, my mother, Maddie, myself and a friend of my mother's. I had never seen people ice skate before - well, never seen professionals ice skate before in person. It was really a neat show.

The main characters were The Incredibles. I've never seen the movie or even a cartoon of The Incredibles. Is there a cartoon? I have no idea. Anyway, the show was really cool - focused a little too much on The Incredibles for me, but still an awesome show. Definitely worth the money.

You can tell by Maddie's face below that she loved it.


In other news...we went to a Mexican restaurant after the show - El Asadero. I read about it over on a blog called Fort Worth Hole In The Wall. The food was pretty good. I've had worse and I've had better. What I did like was the mariachi band that came in and serenaded Maddie for a few bucks.


You can tell by the look on her face that she didn't care for it too much though. She said it was too loud. Aww, come on, Shorty, that's what makes it good!

No comments: