Thursday, December 18, 2008

Maddie Asks Why

One day while in the car, Maddie started asking me tons of "why" questions. Some of them made me laugh, so I decided to write them down. Here's just a few:

Why don't cars fly?
Why do bees fly?
Why do elephants blow air and water out of their trunks at you?
Why do trucks don't drive themselves?
Why do trees have leaves?
Why do books don't move?
Why do monsters have legs?
Why do mamas have eyelashes and eyes?
Why do bears growl at you?
Why do ducks scare you sometimes?
Why do potties don't fly either?
Why do I hide?
Why does the sky have clouds?
Why do pigs oink?
Why do I jump?
Why do fairies fly?
Why do you have a nose?
Why do books have pages?
Why do peoples have arms?
Why do doors have a knob?
Why does a remote put on shows?
Why do pumpkins have stems?
Why do lamps don't turn theirselves on?
Why do I love you?
Why do the birds tweet?
Why do pillows have pillowcases?
Why do I shut the door?

I'm sure there's plenty more to come. Now, if I only knew the answer to all of them.

No comments: