Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Food Blogs

I'm really, really, really - no, for real, - I'm really getting into all these food blogs. Ever since I started planning our menus every week, I've been searching for easy, scrumptious recipes.

I've tried a ton already - some were great, some were not so great.

I always make my husband rate each one on a scale of 1 to 10. He never wants to hurt my feelings. But I always inform him, if you don't tell me what you think about it, I will make it every week, so you better tell me the truth.

I think it might be helpful for some people if I post what I make each day (if I can remember to do it). And I'll post the recipe, where I got it from, and I'll let you know the results. I'll even posts some pics.

I have to warn you though that I have the most non-fancy kitchen, probably the oldest stove known to mankind, the ugliest dishes and cookware available. But, hey, I'm just a regular person. I'm no Chef Tell.

I will be honest though. I'm like the world's worst at trying not to hurt people's feelings though, so it will be hard for me to say something like, That was the worst meal ever! But I will do it, for everyone else's sake.

So stay tuned. I'll start it tonight and I'll be making Southern Plate's One-Dish Pork Chops.

No comments: