Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Recipe R&R - Noble Pig's Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip

I know I said I'd start my recipe rating and review (I've got to come up with a catchier name - if you think of one, let me know) tonight, but I thought I might tell you about some appetizers I've made recently.

I made Noble Pig's Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Dip.

I made this for our family get-together/celebration of Kelly's 40th birthday this past Saturday.

YUMMY! This stuff was good. Kelly said it was a little sweet. That could be because of the brand of pizza sauce I used, which was Ragu. The only other brand my Walmart carries is the Walmart brand, so I might try that next time. This stuff was still delicious!

It calls for an 8 oz. package of refrigerated bread sticks. But you will need more than that. Also, I suggest tearing the bread sticks into bite-size pieces because you don't want any double-dippers, you know what I'm saying?

No comments: