Thursday, January 29, 2009

Recipe R&R - Real Mom Kitchen's Creamy Italian Chicken

Big Daddy came in from work today and said, "What are we rating tonight?" Ha! I told him it's Real Mom Kitchen's Creamy Italian Chicken.

I love to cook in the crock pot. Most nights my dinner is cold after getting Maddie's dinner all cut up and ready to eat. But when I cook with the crock pot, I get to eat at the same time they do.

I served this over elbow macaroni because that's all the pasta I had. I think it would be great over rice too, but I didn't have enough of that either.

Kelly and I both would give this an 8 on a scale of 1-10. It was sooooo good.

What amazes me is this:


Maddie hardly ever eats what I cook. Every time I cook, I make her a bowl and see what her reaction is after she takes a bite. I can tell if she's just pulling my leg about really liking it or not. When she doesn't like something I make, which is 99.9995% of the time, I usually make her something else to eat that I know she likes.

She loved this - ate the whole bowl.

No comments: