Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chicken & Biscuits - Recipe R&R

Tonight I made Chicken & Biscuits. My neighbor gave me the recipe a while back. I altered it a little bit.

Here it is:

1/2 Onion Chopped
1 1/2 Tablespoons Butter
1 Large Can Chicken
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Cup Sour Cream
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Cup Shredded Cheese
6 Frozen Biscuits
Salt & Pepper to taste
Garlic Powder - few shakes
Cavender's Greek Seasoning - few shakes

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 11x7 dish. (Think I used a 2 quart dish.)

Saute onion in butter in skillet. Add chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Cavender's. Add soup, sour cream, milk.



Pour into baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.

Remove from oven, sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese on top. Arrange biscuits, sprinkle remainder of cheese. Bake for additional 20 minutes or until biscuits are done.



I really like this recipe. The only thing I don't like about it is the biscuits. I think that's exactly what Kelly likes about it though. I would rather have crispy biscuits than soft.

Kelly's rating - 9.5 - 10
My rating - 8.5

No comments: