Friday, February 27, 2009

Crock Pot Macaroni & Cheese - Recipe R&R

I made All In A Desert Day's Slow Cooker Macaroni & Cheese.


I started it this afternoon, boiling the milk and flour and seasonings. The vet called and told me my dogs were ready to be picked up (after getting bathed and their shots), so I had to turn off the burner and go pick them up and then start it back boiling again after I got home.


Don't they look pretty?

Anyway, this recipe just goes to show you how one person's taste differs from another. Kelly loved this.

Kelly's rating - 9
My rating - 4

I felt like it didn't have very much flavor. Every time I make homemade mac & cheese, I always wonder why I even bothered - the box stuff always tastes better to me.

I'm going to keep looking for the perfect homemade mac & cheese though. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't make any, but Food TV Network has tons of recipes for Mac & Cheese, one of everybodies comfort foods.
Martha