Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Recipe R&R - Cooking For Comfort's Mashed Potato Casserole

Tonight I made Cooking For Comfort's Mashed Potato Casserole as a side dish to go along with the pulled pork.


I used the instant butter & herb mashed potatoes. I also put the bacon and cheddar and french fried onions in there.

Man, I love french fried onions. I eat them out of the can whenever I'm cooking with them. Grosses Big Daddy out. Don't know why. He grosses out when I take a couple of bites out of the cream cheese too. Isn't he weird? I think next time I'll scoop up some cream cheese with a french fried onion and then breathe on him - ha! Wait a minute, that sounds really good - cream cheese and french fried onions - yummy.

Anyway, back to this scrumptious dish.



This stuff was DELICIOUS!

Big Daddy and I both would give this a 9 - awesomeness!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you loved this. This casserole helped get me through a hard time in my life...and it's never failed to comfort me! And the butter and herb potatoes really help! Stop by anytime...you're always welcome.:)