Sunday, February 8, 2009

Recipe R&R - Something New Is Cooking's Creamy Chicken Noodle Bake

Tonight I made Something New Is Cooking's Creamy Chicken Noodle Bake. It was easy enough to throw together. It takes, like, a million years to get my 1,000-year-old stove to boil water, so the majority of time was me waiting on the water to boil so I could cook the egg noodles.


I halfed the recipe. I used canned chicken. I also added a lot more salt than it called for. I didn't put the bread crumbs on it either.

Big Daddy's rating - 8
My rating - 8 to 8.5

In other news, I got a Wii Fit today. I was so excited. Tried it out this afternoon and it said my Wii Fit age is 60.

That's when I stomped it to smithereens.

Also, got my hair done yesterday at The Salon at Remington, which is a cosmetology school. I got highlights and a cut. Sat down in the salon chair at 9:30 and left at 3:00, with my hair wet I might add. Cannot believe it took that long.

No comments: