Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Trying Again


Why can't I ever make Wordless Wednesday actually wordless?

After what happened to us in October, I've been kind of leery about spreading the news even though I just found out the other day. But I thought, what could it hurt? If anything else, it will get more prayers sent up for me and the baby. So if you're the praying type, please say a little prayer for me and the baby. If all goes well, the baby would be due on October 23rd. That's the same due date they gave me back in 2005 for Maddie. Isn't that odd?

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Congrats! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

lace said...

Congratulations. I'm saying a prayer right now for a healthy pregnancy.

Cassie said...

Congrats! I'm sending good thoughts & wishes your way!

richies said...

What exciting news! I will keep you in my prayers.

An Arkies Musings

Southern Fried Gal said...

Yeah! Definitely praying!