Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hashbrown Casserole - Recipe R&R

Last night I made My Wooden Spoon's Hash Brown Casserole.

It was delicious. I've made Southern Plate's Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole before and although it was pretty good, My Wooden Spoon's recipe was yummier. The only difference in the two recipes is My Wooden Spoon's recipe calls for sour cream and chives and 1/2 cup more onions. Also, MWS's recipe doesn't call for salt or pepper, but you need to add plenty of both.

Mine and Kelly's rating - 9.

2 comments:

A Cowboy's Wife said...

I'm so glad it turned out good! We really like it and yes, I always forget to add the salt and pepper in the ingredients. Sorry 'bout that. We do the "add your own" around here;)

Love your name Nacho Mama!

I Am Nacho Mama said...

Thanks for the comment. As far as the salt and pepper goes, I'm such a dingbat sometimes that if it's not listed on the recipe, I'll forget to put it in - ha!

Thanks for visiting.