Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh, Mandi...

Do y'all watch The Biggest Loser? I watch it to make myself feel like crap when I don't lose 10 pounds in one week.

I'm such a bawlbag lately. I cried when Mandi left last night. The only thing that was running through my mind was the old Barry Manilow song...Oh, Mandi, you came and you gave without taking and I sent you away...


I really like Mandi. I think her sister, Aubrey, is going to win the whole thing. I think that because last year, Prevention magazine hosted a challenge or whatever. At the end of that show, it showed the Prevention magazine with Michelle Aguilar (winner of season 6) on the cover and she was skinny but she was still heavy on the show. Anyway, this year on the cover of the Prevention magazine was Aubrey, and she was skinny. That's just a theory I have, but I bet I'm right. We'll see.

In other news, I am crying all the time. I stink like I don't know what. I've even gone so far as to use my husband's deoderant which is no help at all (TMI, TMI I know.). I feel like I'm going to throw up 24 hours a day. My boobs feel like they might explode at any given moment. Ahh, the joys of being pregnant.

No comments: