Monday, March 2, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I really don't have much to update here. I had my hormone level checked back on the 19th and the number was 885. Had it taken again on the 21st and the level was 2127. That was great news. Your hormone level is supposed to almost double every two days until I think the 12th week when it starts going back down - that's when the morning sickness and all that loveliness starts to go away.

I'm feeling really tired and very, very, very queasy. I have cramps every now and then that bothers me a little bit - that's normal I guess since the uterus is expanding. I wish this sick feeling would go away, but I guess it comes with the territory. I didn't feel this way when I was pregnant with Maddie. I just had really bad heartburn with her.

Anyway, just thought I'd keep y'all up to date.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope that the queasiness passes soon. Do you know what the sex of the baby will be???

I Am Nacho Mama said...

Thank you, Jennifer. I sure hope the queasiness passes soon too. We won't find out the sex of the baby probably until I'm 20 weeks or so. I'm not quite 8 weeks yet, so we've got a ways to go.