Saturday, January 9, 2010

Chicken & Bow Tie Pasta - Recipe R&R

For lunch today, I made Southern Living's Chicken & Bow Tie Pasta.

The thing I liked most about this is you only got one pot dirty because you boil the chicken in the pot then you scoop them out and then boil your pasta.

What I didn't like about this dish has nothing really at all to do with the recipe, it's the fact that I found a bone in my boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins. It's a well-known fact that I will not eat chicken off the bone - totally grosses me out.




All in all, it was pretty good. Kelly and I would both rate it a 7. I probably won't be making this again any time soon. If I did, I would cook the celery and onion longer than 5 minutes and I'd throw the cooked chicken in there with it to add some color to the chicken.

Go Cowboys!!!!

No comments: