Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weight Watchers Hints

I've come up with the idea to share what I call my Weight Watchers Hints. They are little things I've figured out about the new Weight Watchers plan - the PointsPlus. You may already know some of them. If you don't, then maybe you can use them.

My first hint is what we're having for supper tonight. It's quick, it's easy, and it feeds the whole family. It's Stouffer's Family Size 38 oz. Lasagna with Meat Sauce.



Fiber = 3
Fat = 9
Carbs = 30
Protein = 23
____________
PointsPlus = 7

Serving size is 1 cup
There are 5 servings in the whole package.

I think this lasagna is yummy. What makes it really yummy is the fact that its super duper easy! I couldn't believe it when I found out it was only 7 points.

Stay tuned for more Weight Watchers Hints.

No comments: