Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weight Watchers Update

I was right. I gained weight that week. Pissed me off...I mean really irritated me. There was no reason for it other than the fact that I ate less than what I should have. I exercised the same amount of time as normal - which is 4 days a week. And yet I still gained weight. Have we learned anything from that, people? EAT YOUR FRIGGIN POINTS!

I'm off my soap box now. Here's my Weight Watcher update:
January 7 - January 13 = Gained 0.8
January 14-January 20 = Lost 2.2

I've eaten pretty bad this week. My husband's birthday was the 20th, and we went out to eat at Chuy's. It's a Mexican restaurant here in Fort Worth. I had a margarita - a big frozen one. I had some frozen sangria (yummy) and I ate a couple of homemade flour tortillas with butter! - Yes, real butter! And I ate a cheese enchilada and rice and beans. And of course I had to have some tortilla chips and salsa! Oh, I also had a beer.

The next day, my family went to the stock show. I had about 4 big beers. (You've got to have some beer while at the stock show - that's a given!) And then afterwards, I had Taco Casa! Taco Casa, people! I love me some Taco Casa. I ate two tacos and...yes, I said and...and frijoles and cheese! And if you know about Taco Casa, you know they don't skimp on the cheese! (My use of exclamation points is really irritating, isn't it!!??!!!!)

I think I went over my points a couple of times this last week - lol! Seriously, I only used up -- heck, I don't know what I used up. I just know I have 38 weekly remaining - whatever that means. And I have 11 activity points remaining. I have never, ever, not even once had to use any of my weekly allowance points - I have now!

The reason I'm saying all this is because I think I'll find out Thursday that I've lost quite a bit this week. Crazy, I know! We shall see.

(Also, I'm making a promise to myself to try and update this blog every day...after I get a laptop! Ever since I got an Iphone, I hardly ever turn on this big, clunky computer. We plan on getting a laptop in the next month or so.)

No comments: